4830 Pallet Dispenser/Destacker Manufacturers
A pallet dispenser also known as a destacker or pallet feeder is a device typically used to dispense pallets from a stack one at a time to an automatic palletizing system or to a hand truck for manual operations. It utilizes a magazine to allow a stack of pallets to be loaded into it with a forklift and a gripper assembly that allows a single pallet to be discharged to either a conveyor for automatic operation or to the floor for hand trucks.
The Jantz ADVANTAGE PD 4830 pallet dispenser is easy to set up and use and is ruggedly designed for everyday use. It handles pallets between 30” and 48” wide in either orientation.
Capacity – 12 pallets
Power – 230/460/575 VAC – 24VDC control
Air – 1 CFM @ 20 PSI typical
Finish – “Steel – It”
- Competitively priced Adjusts for different size pallets in seconds without tools
- Discharges pallets to the rear or either side
- Can be used to dispense to a conveyor for automatic use with a palletizer, to the floor for manual use, or can receive pallets to be stacked operating in reverse mode
- Large standard capacity Rugged, and versatile
- Option to finish in any RAL color to suit your needs
- Easily integrated into Palletizer/Depalletizer controls
- Lower Pallet damage-related issues.
Jantz Canada’s position as the leader in sanitary construction techniques and machinery building across many industries gives us the unique ability to understand and adapt our products as needed to your industry’s specific needs. We are experts in material handling, conveyor systems and automation Integrating new machinery and technology into existing systems is one of our specialties.
At Jantz Canada, we’re known for providing high-quality services and products at affordable prices. You can trust our more than 35 years of experience with material handling to develop a solution that will boost your productivity.
Upgrade to higher pallet capacity.
Safety perimeter guarding.