Whether it be a stand alone installation of a single piece of equipment or the integration of an entire production line, Jantz Canada will design and build a control system to suit your needs. Our knowledge of controls and their applications spans many industries with our particular niche being the strict guidelines and concerns of the food processing industry and sanitary design.
Jantz Canada will guide you every step of the way through the process of automating your operations by integrating and implementing a robotic handling solution. As an authorized Kuka Robotics System Partner, Jantz Canada will provide a robotic solution utilizing the world’s most accurate line of industrial robotics. Our personnel are factory trained at Kuka College, and as such are diversely experienced in many applications areas including:
- Installation and integration of industrial robots into a new or existing process
- Simulation services to determine the viability of a robotic solution for a particular application
- Robot programming of new products
- Integration and installation of safety systems into a robotic work cell
- Integration of external components to a robotic workcell using Devicenet, Profibus, Ethernet IP and/or other common communication protocols
- PLC programming with an integral SoftPLC which saves cabinet space, spare parts stocking, and overall capital expense