Jantz Canada offers full equipment reconditioning and upgrading service. The process starts with:
- Location of a suitable piece of machinery that can be upgraded for the customer’s needs or an assessment of their existing machinery.
- Engineering (where required) to adapt for new use or different product handling
- Disassembly of all mechanical components
- Glass bead blasting of Stainless Steel components or
- Dry ice or sand blasting of painted machinery
- New paint. Typical finish is “Steel It” stainless steel pigment paint. “Steel It” is a cost effective coating that protects against corrosion and resists wet wash down environments.
- Inspection and replacement of worn commercial components
- Inspection and replacement where necessary of worn fabricated components
- Controls and testing
- Installation and commissioning
Equipment reconditioning and upgrading at Jantz Canada is a start to finish process where every effort is made to achieve the result of machinery that operates as new.
Do you have a equipment reconditioning challenge?