A pallet dispenser also known as a destacker or pallet feeder is a device typically used to dispense pallets from a stack one at a time to an automatic palletizing system or to a hand truck for manual operations. It utilizes a magazine to allow a stack of pallets to be loaded into it with a fork lift and a gripper assembly that allows a single pallet to be discharged to either a conveyor for automatic operation or to the floor for hand trucks.
The Jantz ADVANTAGE PD 4830 pallet dispenser is easy to set up and use and is ruggedly designed for everyday use. It handles pallets between 30” and 48” wide in either orientation.
Capacity – 12 pallets
Power – 230/460/575 VAC – 24VDC control
Air – 1 CFM @ 20 PSI typical
Finish – “Steel – It”
- Competitively priced Adjusts for different size pallets in seconds without tools
- Discharges pallets to the rear or either side
- Can be used to dispense to a conveyor for automatic use with a palletizer, to the floor for manual use or can receive pallets to be stacked operating in reverse mode
- Large standard capacity Rugged, and versatile
- Otion to finish in any RAL color to suit your needs
- Easily integrated into Palletizer/Depalletizer controls
Jantz Canada’s position as the leader in sanitary construction techniques and machinery building across many industries gives us the unique ability to understand and adapt our products as needed to your industries specific needs. We are experts in material handling, conveyor systems and automation Integrating new machinery and technology into existing systems is one of our specialties.
Upgrade to higher pallet capacity
Safety perimeter guarding
Stand alone controls