Table Top Conveyor
Jantz Canada’s easy clean Table Top Conveyors exceed industry requirements for sanitary design. By minimizing contact areas between components the result is less costly and easier cleaning and reduced potential for bacteria harbourage. Table Top Conveyor typically utilizes thermoplastic chain which helps protect product containers from scuffing while its low frictional properties minimize lubrication and horsepower requirements. For heavy duty applications steel or stainless steel chain is available. Table top conveyor is easily adapted for accumulation, single filing, merging or diverting type situations.
Table top conveyor is available in 3-1/4″, 4-1/2″, 7-1/2″. 10″ & 12″ chain widths.
The industry’s most widely used chain also supplies the widest variety of industrial applications including:
- Glass, Plastic or metal container handling
- Package handling
- Food processing
- Parts processing
Whatever the product being moved, table top conveyor is often the preferred choice. It comes in a wide selection of materials and widths for virtually any application and its system flexibility and reliability keeps productivity high and downtime low.
Jantz Canada table top conveyor is available in a formed channel design or raised carry way sani-deck style.
- 12 Ga 304 stainless steel. 8” deep angle sides with open top
- or 12 Ga 304 stainless steel inverted U-frame with closed top and raised carry way for sanitary applications
- SEW drives, shaft mounted eliminating the need for guarding
- Stainless steel square shaft
- Habiset or CRS drive sprocket
- Stainless steel square shaft mounted on bearings
- or Idler sprocket mounted on fixed shaft (depending on speed and product load)
- 12 Ga 304 stainless steel conveyor sides 24″ radius standard
- Black REPRO inserts for carryways and returns
- AMI or RBL thermoplast housing bearings c/w stainless steel inserts and plastic dust caps suitable for wet washdown
- VALU-FLEX System from Solus is standard
- Fixed guides utilizing Valu-Guide rails and Jantz 12Ga stainless steel brackets
- or Adjustable Valu-Guide components
- 2”x2” heavy wallsquare tube frames with adjustable stainless steel feet
- or Sanitary formed angle frames typically used for meat applications